MP Board 10th Pass Percentage 2019 – MPBSE 10th Toppers List, Merit List Download

By | May 16, 2019

MP Board 10th Pass Percentage 2019 – MPBSE 10th Toppers List, Merit List Download: Madhya Pradesh is a large state in India which has 52 districts and according to the census data of 2012, the population of the state is around 7.33 crores approximately. There is aboard established in the state named MPBSE (Madhya Pradesh Board of Secondary Education) which functions and handles all the Class 10 examination process throughout the state, many students, the CM of that time has announced the pass percentage of the students, the students who have cleared all the required number of subject by scoring the minimum marks needed to qualify or more than that will be given qualifying marks memorandum.

MP Board 10th Pass Percentage 2019

According to an article published in the ‘The Indian Express’  dated 15th May, 2018, the chief minister of the state of the time when Results were declared, announced the pass % of the students, a total number of students those who have registered or appeared for the examinations were 11,48,098 out of which 66% of them has cleared the subjects in a very first attempt, the remaining 34% of students who have backlogs, will also be given a chance in the same year itself called ‘compartmental’ or ‘supplementary’ exams, students of the government schools have performed better than the private schools, and according to a report of HT, there were 83 girls and 58 boys who have been declared under the merit list by the board last year. The students who have topped in the examinations may be declared by the board.

Quick Information about MP Board 10th Exams

  • Authority Which Conducts Exam in State: Madhya Pradesh Board of Secondary Education (MPBSE)
  • Name fo Examination & Detail: MP Board 10th Class Exams
  • Examination Schedule: 01-03-2019 to 27-03-2019
  • The date for Release of Result: Expected 15th May 2019
  • Pass Percentage of Students: Not yet available as results not yet announced.
  • Official website(s) to get the Results: mpresults.nic.in

If there are scholarship schemes available for merit students, they can apply for that and avail scholarships, apart from which the toppers may also get priority for admissions in next level school/colleges. Anyhow, we congratulate all the students who have qualified and also got the excellent marks, keep it up and good going and try to achieve your good goal in the best ways it can be. If you want more updates you can follow us on Facebook (All India Word), and if you have something to ask related to this, you can leave a comment here and we may try to give your reply as soon as we can. Also, you can bookmark our website to access it easily. Stay tuned with for more information.

How To Download MP Board Class 10 Pass Percentage & Toppers List 2019

  • Firstly, when the board makes the pass percentage and merit list available
  • Then it may be updated on the official website and may be here also, the student can download it on their mobile phone or computer etc
  • The file format may be available in PDF, so download any application or software which can display the PDF format files like Adobe Reader or Acrobat Reader etc
  • Open the file and find the name, if the text is available in non-image format you can find by pressing CTRL+F button and type the name
  • If data is available in image format under PDF, you can find it manually.

2 thoughts on “MP Board 10th Pass Percentage 2019 – MPBSE 10th Toppers List, Merit List Download

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *